Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought my jeep yesterday and I was wondering if there any meets in the houston area

·
Premium Member
1,166 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks alot dude, so far i havent decided where to start as far as mods, but how do i upload pics HELP please
o ok any other meets happening ???

·
Registered
278 Posts
There is an SCLX meet tommorrow at Target on Taylor street. Ima go. Its mostly LX/LC but there are several jeep guys as well

·
Registered
770 Posts
Welcome from SW Houston. Be sure to check out the regional section, there is a pretty large number of Houston area Jeeps here. The first Saturday of each month is either Coffee and Cars or SCLX has something that alot of the Jeep guys get together for. Each Sat night there is a meet in Katy or in Sugar Land at The Fountains. April 16th is the HPT truck shoot out in Baytown to keep in mind.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the1stkim o ok sounds awesome dude what time does everyone usually get together need to see if i can get out of work early or something

·
Registered
770 Posts
the1stkim o ok sounds awesome dude what time does everyone usually get together need to see if i can get out of work early or something
Its from 8 to 9:30 pm,you can check out spacecitylx.com for more information

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sweet just checked it out dude I will try my hardest to make it thanks

·
Premium Member
2,183 Posts
Just bought my jeep yesterday and I was wondering if there any meets in the houston area
welcome from Katy, There is a big meet this weekend that they do annually, Supra Nationals 2k11. If you google Lonestar Motorsports Park (Sealy) There is a link under the events page with more info. You can also youtube supra nationals houston. There are alot of insanly fast cars that travel from all over to this every year. They usually all meet up at Frankensteins Bar in Katy at least one of the nights they are here after the track days. I might make it out there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts