Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I was just looking around online and this pic popped up on google images its a wk2 srt8 on 22s, enjoy.

I don't like how it looks but just gives a sense again of how 22s look on the truck and can help people decide on if they want 22s or not.

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Looks funny to me

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
Kind of looks like one of those Infinity FX-35s to me. Ugly.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I think those look like Range Rover rims.The 22"s fit the jeep much better than the
20"s.I ordered Cor Deep Concave Focus rims 22x11.Get ready when I post those Wow!!!

Range Rover was the first thing that came to mind for me too. I think any wheel will look better with a bit of lowering.

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
I think those look like Range Rover rims.The 22"s fit the jeep much better than the
20"s.I ordered Cor Deep Concave Focus rims 22x11.Get ready when I post those Wow!!!
Nice!!! Those are some expensive rollers!

·
Registered
710 Posts
I like how the ground clearance raised a bit, I go off-road a lot and surprisingly my WK1 has kept up quite nicely :)

edit: Wtf, who chose those rims?? Awful if you ask me.. 22s look awesome, if you can find a good looking rim which I have yet to see.

Those rims are sickkkk nasty, my brother almost got those for his G37S this past summer. Can't wait to see your pics!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.