Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It made 795 HP/ 780 TQ from what I see....

·
Premium Member
17,169 Posts
That's an old video from last year. It was actually made before mine. They finished it in 02/11-03/11. They made a few changes to it since they finished it. That video was with the new changes done. They're vendors over on the LX site. It was posted over there.;):D

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
That's an old video from last year. It was actually made before mine. They finished it in 02/11-03/11. They made a few changes to it since they finished it. That video was with the new changes done. They're vendors over on the LX site. It was posted over there.;):D
Yeah I had seen the build on the LX site, but had never seen the video.... He is also running stock heads with upgraded springs from what I see.... Slightly smaller turbo then yours as well HB..I wonder if its been to the track yet...

·
Premium Member
17,169 Posts
I think they switched it to a 76mm. I know he's running a much larger backhousing than I am. He's got a 1.15AR vs. my .96AR. I can't get anything bigger than a .96 unfortunately. I'd love to have a 1.15AR. That's what my Pro Mod 94 will have on it.:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.