Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up everyone,

I'm a proud owner of a 06 black SRT8 that is stock for now:D. It has a K&N cai on but in the next couple weeks plan on ordering a catch can, HID's and predator to start. After my last car I said I would never own a black vehicle again because of the maintenance but damn no color shines like black when done. I'm located in Aurora, CO and see on the forum there is a bunch of CO owners but I never see any driving around. I also own a 93 typhoon with only 33,000 miles on it that's hibernating for now. Guess I just have something for fast trucks haha

·
Daily Driver..........
1,837 Posts
Welcome to the forum from VA.

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Welcome to da forum

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
205 Posts
Welcome from Golden and congrats! Keep an eye on the Mountain forum here. If the weather ever smoothes out we'll probably try and have a meet in the next week or so.

Look forward to meeting you and checking out your beast(s).

wink
Haha I'm all for that! I'd love to meet some other SRT owners so I can see what they did to their trucks.. Gives me some ideas :D

Also, does anyone know the youngest GCSRT8 owner on the forums? I may have the record @ 19 :p

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
welcome from lakewood man! like shawn said some of ours will it out once the weather figures out what it wants to do.. i would love to drive mine soon so lets get a meet together

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.