Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems to be quite a few of us around here, lol

Just picked up a 08, it's probably going to stay mostly stock as its my daily driver. Might do the cai/tune/thermostat for a few more hp but thats probably about it

I'm looking to get some black rims for my summer tires, if anyone knows of a good place to get them around here, let me know

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Welcome!

Black wheels can be had by contacting Doug from Factory Reproductions. His username is DougFR. I found my summer set of OEMs on Kijiji and then had them powder coated here in town.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome!

Black wheels can be had by contacting Doug from Factory Reproductions. His username is DougFR. I found my summer set of OEMs on Kijiji and then had them powder coated here in town.
I think I've seen your jeep around town, it looks fantastic in person

How much did the powder coating cost you? I've thought about that as well, as the price to get rims shipped up here can be a lot

If nothing else we could all just head up to the wed night show and shine at deerfoot mall some time, I take the rustang and the porsche up there every once and a while.

·
Premium Member
1,105 Posts
Welcome to the forum, your Jeep looks nice and clean. Powder coating wheels here is quite cheap. Check out Calgary Powder coating.

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Welcome to the forum, you'll find lots of good info on here. The search button is your best friend. Your Jeep looks great! Mine's pretty much stock as well being my DD however I did put the Mopar CAI on it. There's different opinions on here as to which one is the best. Might not hurt to put a Billet Tech catch can on your rig to keep your intake clean of oil. Cheers!

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
I think I paid $75 per wheel to have them powdered at Calgary Powder Coatings but I think I recall Craig (Chevsux) saying he paid less. Either way, it's still cheaper than buying a new set.

We'll get together again this year; I'll set something up in the spring.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.