Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For always quick detailing the Jeep every time I get into the garage after using it for the day? I swear a car wash lasts me like a week and a half, or until the next series of bad weather. lol

Anyone else do the same thing? Hehe :D

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
I'm happy if I get to see my jeep once a month :(

·
Premium Reformed Member
3,494 Posts
Perfectly sane!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
6,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys!

And SlickSRT, I agree with you EVERY TIME I clean the Jeep, I make sure not only do I clean the face of the rims, the barrels are clean as well! Dirty barrels is my pet peeve!

·
Premium Lurker
4,224 Posts
You're fit for the loony bin, Joe! :spineyes: (haha..... j/k)

Try owning a black Jeep! I'm the SAME exact way with my rig, and my wife insists I'm just as crazy. Trust me, you're in good company on this forum....

·
Registered
6,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
^My ex always told me I paid more attention to the jeep than her, well maybe that's why she's an ex. LOL

Actually no, shes an ex because she's a cheating *****!

//rant. lol

·
Premium Reformed Member
3,494 Posts
^My ex always told me I paid more attention to the jeep than her, well maybe that's why she's an ex. LOL

Actually no, shes an ex because she's a cheating *****!

//rant. lol
And who's still by your side?

Hint: it's a sexy beast!!

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Yup, every sunday is a full inside/outside wash and spray detial. Also waterless wash 2 times a week. I live it a pretty rainy city and I refuse to drive a dirty car .... so, me and the wash bucket are well acquainted

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
I'm the same. I have about 100 different cleaning products.......possibly 15 different spray detailers..........lol

My girlfriend thinks I'm nuts but I don't care, she can leave.

·
Premium Reformed Member
3,494 Posts
^^^ hahaha! If she does leave you will have more mod money. Trust me!

·
Registered
414 Posts
i used too also but getting 2 much attention to many admirers for the jeep..especially when its shining. ; ) and no ur not crazy at all.

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
^^ LOL ha ha haa, I was thinkin about you Johnny while I read the first page of this thread.

Id be the same way if I had a damn garage man, but I gave up longtime ago

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.