Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Fast forward to 7:50 mark:

He did this to account for line loss and got 22.85. But, when he computed the ranges in the Trinity, he used 22.39 instead. Why didn't he use the more accurate number (22.85)?

Also, he changed the response time of the LC-1 to 1/3 of a second which is slower than the factory default setting. Do you guys recommend doing this? Just want to make sure I've got my MTX-L set up to give the most accurate readings possible.

·
Premium Member
17,169 Posts
Don't know why he did the upper bound like that but I changed my readings to 1/3 second long ago. Reason is when u datalog it with the settings on instant, the log is all over the places. Looks like a brainwave on acid. When u cut down the sampling rate to 1/3 of a second, it's a much smoother line and easier to read.

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,142 Posts
The reason I changed my sample rate was because my Innovate gauge and the Trinity were not in sync... The sample rate is higher on the Innovate gauge then it is on the Trinity.. Mine is set to 1/12 on Innovate analog output that I have connected to the Trinity...

As for Joe I would check the documentation that came with your Zeitronix AFR gauge..

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,142 Posts
Have to plug your laptop into the wideband using the out plug coming from the wideband. Then go into logworks and go into the advance tuning part and its right there. Nevermind you have the zeitronix and of course Jose you beat me to it lol
I would think Joes AFR gauge would have to have something similar to ours bro.... NYJoe and Damn70 are the only 2 guys with a Zeitronix gauge that I know of on here.

·
Premium Member
5,197 Posts
there telling me thewre is no adjustments on the zeitronic but the wideband box has all these plugs and some wire it came with. i dont gewt it?? there is noo way to adjust it on the trinity huh?

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,142 Posts
there telling me thewre is no adjustments on the zeitronic but the wideband box has all these plugs and some wire it came with. i dont gewt it?? there is noo way to adjust it on the trinity huh?
There is no adjustment that I can think of in the Trinity Joe. However maybe Diablosport and write a new Crom file maybe and give us the option to adjust our sample rate if need be... Email Diablo support...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.