Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

81 - 89 of 89 Posts

·
Daily Driver..........
1,837 Posts
did this ever happen?? saw a yukon on bags and it got me thinking.

·
Registered
74 Posts
+1^^^^what he said.....
yeah you really need to lower that monster truck...

Bump to the current page for where we are on this:

The owner of the test Jeep will be paying as a custom one off system, which will allow RideTech to get all the info needed to mass produce a system.
WOW so he has to pay one off custom prices.... to HELP a company make mass production kits... sounds assbackwards to me

·
Premium Member
7,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
WOW so he has to pay one off custom prices.... to HELP a company make mass production kits... sounds assbackwards to me

I agree. Not cheap, so I don't think he will attempting this......at least not anytime soon since he doesn't stop modding his jeep. LOL :D

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
Brad Tunstall from King MotorSports has air bags on his Challenger SRT8. Looks pretty sick.

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Hey guys, I was initially looking into an airbag setup and I was quoted about 8k for the R&D and installation on my Jeep. The system itself would be about 4k after that. It was a full leveling system with a sensor at each corner and a controller that could store different ride heights. However, funding was not there at the time and still don't have that money just laying around to put into my suspension. I also asked about kit prices going forward, and you'd still be looking at around 2k for the basic kit.

Then fast forward to a couple weeks ago....I picked up a 2011 Overland with the quadra lift air suspension....after checking it out, looks like the front struts would fit our rigs as well, so I figure I will hit the dealer to get one and do a test fit.....well, 1, yes 1, front assembly is $1100 :eek:

All that being said, while still interested, not quite able to happen right now.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2015 srt and im looking for a full airbag kit .... id like it to have 3 settings at a push of a finger ...low - medium - high would love to get a full costing on this asap

81 - 89 of 89 Posts