Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
I'd say that it's a touch lower then mine and I have the mopars.
Man that looks perfect! Are those 22's?

Which mopar kit did you go with? Sorry for all the questions I'm new to the drop scene so as much info as you remember I'd really appreciate.

I was looking at the eibach kit that does .7 / 1.3 " - is that about what yours is?

Jay

·
Registered
204 Posts
Yep the mopar is .7/1.3 as it's just the rebranded eibach kit. They are 22s with 305/35s. There's more pic from a few different angles on my other posts.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Thanks guys. It looks killer.

I'm looking at some 22's now and it's confusing which offset to get so I have a nice flush sidewall to fender.

Any recommendations on some affordable black or dark grey options?

·
Registered
2 Posts
The rims you run now, are they what you were looking for when this was posted? Or are you looking to change these? Any specs on your current rims? I really like this setup. It seems there's 4 or 5 rims most people run, it's nice to see something else. I had the thought for your setup in my mind for so long, it's nice to finally see it.

Thanks,

Thanks guys. It looks killer.

I'm looking at some 22's now and it's confusing which offset to get so I have a nice flush sidewall to fender.

Any recommendations on some affordable black or dark grey options?

·
Registered
106 Posts
I'm about to purchase some new wheels. Going with 20x10 +40 avant garde m652. I see no one really likes to give offset out to people so it's extremely hard to do research.

Someone mentioned early in this thread a +40 is perfect for the wk2 but if on road Magnet extremes there will be rubbing. Well I'm on road magnet extremes, how ever I dont believe there will be issues. I think it wheel width has to also factor into that. If I'm not rubbing with a stock 20x10 +50 then I dont believe a +40 wheel will change that. Same overall height

Anyone chime in with their experience

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have 20x10.5 +33 offset all the way around. Small rub in the front when cranked all the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
106 Posts
Well finally got my wheels on. Offset is little more aggressive to clear brakes. 20x10+25 and 20x10+35

The tires now sit flush with the outside of the fenders. Because of how low I am and how far the tire is now pushed out. Might need to add little bit of camber so the tire doesnt come in contact with the fenders. Wish I was just able to roll the fenders

front
Back

41 - 53 of 53 Posts