Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Nice loving the rear boomerang piece. Did you do it yourself?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No , I was in getting 3m on the painted door steps and saw the material and started to think it would be a little different, an hour later it was done.

·
The ModMan
5,764 Posts
Wow, I take back my words lol. Looks pretty freaking nice. I love it!

Rear end looks pretty bad ass too with the tint going on!!

Great job sir!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have had alot of positive feedback on this. An inexpensive add on to set your vehicle apart from the others, allthough there is not alot of others yet.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I like the way it looks on the back except for the chrome that is still showing around the Jeep letters. That make's it look a little unfinished. Have you considered getting rid of the remaining chrome, perhaps via paint. If you got just the remaining chrome finished in say black paint, it might give it a nice shadow effect.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Good idea. Some paint would make the button disapear. The lettering protudes out from the chrome, and the surround is a rough texture. I could paint that too. I think as accesories get more popular someone will sell a cover for this piece with a custom fit. I hope it makes the jeep logo disapear alltogether.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Nice work. I'd remove the Jeep badge all together to clean her right up but thats just my personal opinion. Cant wait to see her on the roads though. Looks like you are in the south from the majority of the pictures.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts