Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few pics.... took all the JEEP badges off....R1 roters ordered ...new pads on the way...( the brake dust is brutal stock) front and rear tint on the way...BT parts being made...CF parts in the works...and so on and so on.....:rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
Ah much better! I can't wait to see the upgrades you make! Your WK1 was one of my favorites by far, I'm sure you can do the same with your WK2.

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ah much better! I can't wait to see the upgrades you make! Your WK1 was one of my favorites by far, I'm sure you can do the same with your WK2.
Looking this one over Im thinking it might not be as crazy as the last....SOOOOOO many things on this one...if I change one thing it affects 10 others so ill have to play it by ear ;)

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice pics, any plans for the gloss black on the bottom around the fogs & lower grill opening?

Jim
Im thinking CF inserts if anything....Im not a fan of chrome but with this color is does not look bad at all so ill have to think it over

·
Premium Member
1,080 Posts
Looks great. Congrats and welcome back!

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Nice! Looks great!

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Cant wait to see what it looks like with the mods done...Congrats

·
JEEP SRT since 2006
1,296 Posts
Nicely done. On the list of things you'll want to replace is likely the rear step pad on the bumper. I think it's made of the same crud that turned ashy on the WK1s, can't believe they did that!!

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nicely done. On the list of things you'll want to replace is likely the rear step pad on the bumper. I think it's made of the same crud that turned ashy on the WK1s, can't believe they did that!!
At least its much much smaller :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.