Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Nice day out so I decided to wash the jeep and snapped some pics. Lack of snow makes me want to put the Vreds back on it.

Got my new badge on the rear gate and had the 40% tint removed from the front doors and went with 20%. Always has looked pitch black from an angle since the rear of my Jeep meters in at 0% light transmission.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Man that looks sweet. My SRT is the only vehicle I haven't tinted the front windows on. So tired of getting pulled over. Cops in my area have a hard on for tints :(

·
Registered
11,229 Posts
Looks Killer Daniel , I like the badge .

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
Looks great brooooooooooooooooooooooo :D.

Reactions: Glorysends

·
Spinning aint winning!!
1,038 Posts
Nice I like the badge.

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,142 Posts
Looking good there Dan! What exactly did you do to.the tint or how dark did you go .now?

·
Premium Member
7,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for all the compliments :D

Looks Nice! Any pic of the Interior? Im cirious to see what mods are inside becuase the outside is very detailed
Nothing much done inside. BT T-handle shifter, a CF kit and Green LED interior lighting along with Weathertechs are the extent of it.

wow, looks alot darker that 20%. Looks very good
40% looked about the same:

Reason being is that all the rear glass is factory with a 5% layer of tint and then a 20% layer on top of that. Meters at 0%:

Looking good there Dan! What exactly did you do to.the tint or how dark did you go .now?
I used to have 40% on my front doors. That was removed and had 20% put on there to block out some more of the sun.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Wow ... that looks unreal !! I would kill to be able to run such a dark tint up here, but i already get hassled enough with the 35 :(

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.