(4) very well cared for, Ceramic Pro 9H coated, used JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE SRT PVD Black Chrome WHEELS including (4) Used SRT center caps with tension rings and an extra set of (4) New SRT-8 center caps with tension rings. (1) of the used matching SRT center caps is missing one of the snap tabs (marked by purple arrow in pic) but it fits snug and flush and does not move or spin.

These came off my 2015 JGC SRT.

Brand Mopar
Size 20X10
Offset 50.08mm
Hub Bore 71.5mm
Bolt Pattern 5-127
Material Superalloy

This Product Is Compatible With:
JEEP | GRAND CHEROKEE SRT | 2012-2019
DODGE | DURANGO SRT | 2018-2019

The corresponding JEEP OEM part number for this rim is: SLD11TRMAA
Other part numbers for this wheel is: 9139, 560-9139

Adhesive tape weights used, no edge crimp weights ever used. No warps, dents or cracks. Never any hard hits, potholes, etc. They balance really well with good rubber. ZERO curb rash or gouges. Just some normal clear coat peeling and small surface imperfections and swirls from tires on/off and normal use. I captured most issues in the pics but not 100% due to pic quantity and lighting limitations. Please go here SRT PVD Black Chrome Wheels - Google Drive for all the pictures showing imperfections. Could only upload 10 here. Installed TPMS are included. No tires are included. You will receive what is pictured, except the SRT :). Picture of wheels on the Jeep SRT are for illustration purposes only so you can see how they actually looked on my vehicle.

The black chrome looks amazing in the sun. The color shifts between a smokey gray chrome in direct bright sunlight to a darker charcoal/black chrome in the shade. You really have to look at the wheels "sideways" or up very close to see the imperfections. I took pictures in direct and indirect sunlight to show the differences and capture the imperfections as best I could. Tried my best for full disclosure on condition. These wheels would make great primary wheels or excellent winter wheels as the 5 spoke design is easy to keep clean in the winter but they still look great and showy for the summer or year round use.

Local pickup or shipped (buyer pays) in 4 separate very well packed boxes like the one shown. Shipping cost to buyer will be actual paid by me. As a guide it is $29/wheel to Chicago and $45/wheel to LA.