Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,999 Posts
Top Gear made mention of it today on Facebook.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Isn't this what Jeep did with the WK1 SRT8?? I want to drive one. I love the idea, make the fastest SUV to knock out the "big boys".

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Hahahahah.... nice.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Definitely looks fun to drive. Imagine if it had an upgraded twin turbo kit and made 700HP total sleeper :D

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
It's pretty ugly to me from those concept photos but it sounds like a BA vehicle. All you gotta do is add a good tune, up the boost, black it out and boom, a good looking sleeper.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
I can't help but compare the Juke R to the Neon SRT4....

They both have the feel of a cheap car that's had a decent turbo motor shoved under the hood. All it takes is a new HKS BOV and a ton of stickers and you got yourself a ricer. Yes.. I know the Neon is a Dodge, but I swear the people who buy those think its just another can O rice.

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Kinda looks like a mini cooper, only bigger... lol

·
Super Moderator
10,999 Posts

·
Registered
5,047 Posts

I like the fact that they did it but just cant get over that fact that they did it with a Juke

First time I saw one I said to myself, Self WTF where they thinking when they designed that thing? Looks like a frog

·
Super Moderator
10,999 Posts
I like the fact that they did it but just cant get over that fact that they did it with a Juke

First time I same one I said to myself, Self WTF where they thinking when they designed that thing? Looks like a frog
But it looks so much cooler now that it has 480hp. LOL :silly:

·
Registered
95 Posts
this sh*t is dope as f**k lol id rock this:D

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
It looks like a sneaker.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Looks like one of those cartoon car drawings, I really like it. Id make that my daily driver !

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
they put the gtr motor in a go-kart chassis and called it a day. stuff the gtr motor in a shopping cart and it will run 7s. if you want to impress me, start with a robust platform, and drop in a monster block and a drive-train to match, one that won't explode the first time you dump the clutch. not a fan of this midgetmobile concept.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts