Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got a chance to take some clean photos of the tinted tails, 5" Quick Tips, and the current Snow tire set up of the Factory Replica's Comp. Grey with the Blizzak DM-V1.
Going back to the Summer set up on Monday with VREDS and OEM Durabright rims. I'm going to miss the meaty treads and Grey rims I think. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
11,241 Posts
Looks Sharp but she's screaming , DROP ME - DROP ME - DROP ME

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks Sharp but she's screaming , DROP ME - DROP ME - DROP ME
Agreed, but when I asked the resident mod king for a reputable guy to do it...All I heard were Crickets... Cricket.....Cricket.....

LOL

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Higs..
I heard it's easy to do at home, but finding the time to do it is the issue. And when I bring it to a shop, I usually can't wait for it and I think they take it out and beat on it. I just have to let it go and let them do it.
I see you have the BWoody springs. What made you go with the BWoody springs over the Eibachs?

·
Snail On Board
4,366 Posts
Grey rims look good on the silver.

·
Registered
11,241 Posts
Agreed, but when I asked the resident mod king for a reputable guy to do it...All I heard were Crickets... Cricket.....Cricket.....

LOL
Grab the springs and call me , He'll do it right in front of you lol $150 , and he lives in Franklin MA .

·
Registered
256 Posts
i love the grey with the silver n the licence plates sick to rhode islands getting patriots plates to ive been seeing them here n there , but i def woulda liked to see the difference between my rims and yours. def looks sick

·
Registered
17 Posts
What tire size did you go with in the DM-V1s? I was looking at the 255/55s for a little extra ground clearance. They top the survey results at TireRack.com and have me very curious. Please and thanks!

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Azteca,
They are the 275/45 all around. I really really like them this winter. And I dont know where you are, but we had a KILLER snow year and every storm was mid-week so I drove through it with no worries at all.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts