Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have 3 440's going together within the next 2 weeks. 2 are already spoken for but 1 will be available. We will bundle this with the Apache Heads and a cam of your choice for $6800. Thats the shortblock, the heads, and the cam. Core charge is additional as are the gaskets and fuel injectors. Compression is 11:1 with Apache Heads.

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
Damn that's a ridiculous deal!!!! Someone better jump on this!!!

·
Registered
66 Posts
We have 3 440's going together within the next 2 weeks. 2 are already spoken for but 1 will be available. We will bundle this with the Apache Heads and a cam of your choice for $6800. Thats the shortblock, the heads, and the cam. Core charge is additional as are the gaskets and fuel injectors. Compression is 11:1 with Apache Heads.
Exactly what I would do if I were starting over today!

·
Premium Member
3,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I had a gsxr 750 years ago as well as a smokin joe camel cbr 600. Too fast for me. I would rather have a sv650 or tl100s.

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
Nice what vehicle will be getting this combo Andy?

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
Jeep with a blower. :)
WHAT?! A 440 with a blower?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quit holding out on my Andy, how is this possible? You know you're just making me want to spend more money now that I know this is an option :rolleyes:.

I just need to complete one goal first, then onto the next phase :cool:.

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
He is willing to try it so we will see what happens.
Haha wow, I can't wait to hear how this turns out. Good luck keep us posted! What blower is he going with?

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
:eek:ld:Grave digger Jim :info-smilie: LOL but in all serious, I am interested too :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts