Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was able to get a new front bumper primed and shipped for $330. Is that a good price?

Just have to get it painted and installed when my jeep comes back from HHP. Any ideas how much that runs for?

Now I just need a new outer shell silver front door. Any one knows of a cheap one let me know lol

·
Daily Driver..........
1,837 Posts
thats a real good price. make sure its for the SRT8, not just Grand Cherokee. they are different.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Painted your looking at around $600-$800 and if painted and installed probably abit over $1000-$1200

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Premium Member
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's def the the srt. Can't be that much to just paint and install. That's what the the dealer was charging for every thing. I have the bumper primed already. One price was 450 to paint and install.

·
Premium Member
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Stated factory oem bumper but you can never tell until I get it. Payed with paypal to protect myself. Got it on ebay from custom spoilers in ny

·
Premium Member
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
But with the way every thing else happen this month I'm sure this will messed up too lol. My motor build was supposed to be done this week but now was delayed three weeks. For reasons of the continued black cloud lol

·
Registered
117 Posts
It's def the the srt. Can't be that much to just paint and install. That's what the the dealer was charging for every thing. I have the bumper primed already. One price was 450 to paint and install.
If u can get it done for $450 go for it cause I had my hood painted on my mustang it was $580 and when my wheels where stolen of the srt8 new rocker panels and paint was over $1800

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Premium Whore (Lifetime)
3,065 Posts

If you got quoted $450 and you feel they will do quality work, jump on it. That's crazy cheap for painting and installing a SRT8 bumper.

·
Premium Member
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Really? It's not much work. I have used this company before and they did nice work. He'll I even got a great price on the door replacement new shell use my internal parts for 1300 installed and painted.

·
Daily Driver..........
1,837 Posts
yeah, i just dropped my bumper off to get painted. $150 to get painted.

·
Premium Member
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
See that's what I was thinking. I thinking 450 is way to much to paint and hook it on. I have to make some companies compete on this.

·
Daily Driver..........
1,837 Posts
you can hook it on yourself its really easy as long as you have the rivet gun and rivets. check the shipping price on that item.

·
Premium Member
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What do you mean check the shipping price? I paid 105 for shipping by currier.

·
Daily Driver..........
1,837 Posts
so you paid a total of 330?

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
$450 is what i paid for painting. if the shop is as good as they think $450 is a fair price. i got my new oem bumper for $399 shipped on ebay as well. just had some scuffs on it. so $849 for a new painted and polished bumper aint bad. you got a much better deal than i did too.

if you pay anyone more than $20 for installing the bumper your crazy. just speaking in generalities not at you ;),

install should not raise the price $300 or whatever that price was mentioned on the first page

·
Registered
691 Posts
There is a place in Ny selling the bumpers for cheap, how ever they are not made of the oem materials they use fiber glass instead.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts