Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after 40000kms with the GY runcraps, and almost 80000kms with the Toyo proxes. Im overdue for new tires. Toyo's were great for all season and they lasted a long time lol.
But i want a 315/275 all season set-up so i ordered the Continental DWS to try out. $1251.00 after all fees and shipping to Calgary. Cant wait to try them out, i will keep everyone posted.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Please keep us posted. I'm looking to get the same setup when its time for new tires on mine and I have yet to hear how they felt on the Jeep. All the other reviews of the tires are excellent so far.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Where did you order the tires from?
Thanks
I ordered them off Tirerack.com. They should be here soon and i will take pictures and keep everyone posted.

·
Registered
900 Posts
I was looking at the same tires......the treadwear is like 2 times that of the Nittos and Vreds too!!!

let me know your thoughts, Im in the market for new tires in the next month and these are in my top 3!!

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
There 1/2 the price as GY RUNFLATS but there rubber compond is 540 where the GY RUNFLATS IS 260 so the conti will last longer but wont hook at the track. Make dam sure you change the camber settings or your new tires will do the same thing as the GY RUNFLATS DID.

·
Registered
900 Posts
I was just thinking about this thread yesterday...good bump!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts