Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
King Motorsports is putting together a M&G at the Ashland Va dodge.

11409 Washington Highway, Ashland VA
possible after party to take the 45min ride to Dinwiddie to hit the track.

If interested in coming, please post here so that I can get a good count on the food and drinks.

flyer
http://centralvirginiamoparclub.com/whitten_flyer.pdf

·
Premium Lurker
4,234 Posts
Amber - if I can ever get Brad to give me back my Jeep, I'll be there! :lol:

·
Premium Member
893 Posts
Im down for sure!!!! Is this gonna be a big turn out and is it only limited to Jeeps?

·
Just trying to go Fast
17,143 Posts
I've talked with Brad King on the phone and bought my NT05R's from him. Seems like a great guy. Should be a lot fun y'all. Should be a good time. Wish I lived closer. Have fun everyone.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I'll be there! can't miss this one.

·
PWR Forged 371 + Boost
265 Posts
I'll be there. Cant wait to see the rides and meet some of you guys/girls

·
Premium Member
893 Posts
Is this still going on with the weather they are calling for? I really dont care about the weather but some ppl do.

·
Banned
265 Posts
Heading there rain or shine.... heading out about 8 am. since Amber just told me the show is at 9!! Ride4life Come see me when you get there got some stuff for you :)

·
Premium Member
893 Posts
Yeah i will be heading out around same time as well. How will I find you? And what "stuff" do you have for me????

·
Premium Lurker
4,234 Posts
Some Pics/Vids from Yesterday's Car Show...

Thanks to the Central Virginia Mopar Club and the Whitten Brothers of Ashland for hosting this event! It was COLD, but a decent turnout nonetheless. Represented Brad and King Motorsports quite well. Here are a few photos from the show; the full album is at the following link:

http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww288/af_maineiac/Mar 26 Show/

Best In Show Winner:

Brad's RockCrawler:

Here are a few vids of the Jeep at idle with the PW-240 cam. Still working out some bugs with the tune, but it's a BEAST!!! Oh yeah... and I got cutouts, too! :D

·
Just trying to go Fast
17,143 Posts
DAAAAAYUM!!!! Sounds like a BEAST Brian!! I like it. Shiny too!! Congrats bro.

·
Premium Member
1,134 Posts
It wasn't bad at all. Sun came out here and there... thanks to Brad and King Motorsports for all their hard work. You know what I mean and the show too.

Roll Out!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts