Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

245front 315rear?

Tags
help !
1K views 6 replies 2 participants last post by  mondo 
#1 ·
Got 06 6.1 it had 275 on the front. Had my jba offeoad control arms and front diff bushings installed along with full tune up and alignment. The shop i took it to had a not so great guy do the alignment. Long story short within 2 months i was showing wires on brand new continental extreme contact dws 06 plus 275/40zr20s. Had the worst toe ever. My shop of 8 years now toom full responsibility after putting it on the alignment machine and bought mounted balanced and realigned it with a fine tooth comb. Problem is there 245s…. I have a 1000+hp paramount tcase and a solid dyno tune from hhp. Am i doomed or do i just tell the old man he messed up himself this time?https://m.tirerack.com/tires/types/tireTypeModal.jsp?subCat=UHPAS

#2 ·
Tire size diameter cant be more than 3% difference from front to back. Check manufacturer specs of both tires for the diameter.
And why the fvck would they replace a tire with a different size? I know I wouldn't be happy.

#3 ·
Tire size diameter cant be more than 3% difference from front to back. Check manufacturer specs of both tires for the diameter.
And why the fvck would they replace a tire with a different size? I know I wouldn't be happy.
Just seeing this now. Ya im done with that shop. They fixed there mistake for free obviously but ya im back to 275 fronts 315 rear. Running like a dream. But ya now im looking for a good shop closer to me then hhp themselves. Central pa is a pain looking for a good shop for this thing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.