Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got 06 6.1 it had 275 on the front. Had my jba offeoad control arms and front diff bushings installed along with full tune up and alignment. The shop i took it to had a not so great guy do the alignment. Long story short within 2 months i was showing wires on brand new continental extreme contact dws 06 plus 275/40zr20s. Had the worst toe ever. My shop of 8 years now toom full responsibility after putting it on the alignment machine and bought mounted balanced and realigned it with a fine tooth comb. Problem is there 245s…. I have a 1000+hp paramount tcase and a solid dyno tune from hhp. Am i doomed or do i just tell the old man he messed up himself this time?https://m.tirerack.com/tires/types/tireTypeModal.jsp?subCat=UHPAS

·
DONE
5,668 Posts
Tire size diameter cant be more than 3% difference from front to back. Check manufacturer specs of both tires for the diameter.
And why the fvck would they replace a tire with a different size? I know I wouldn't be happy.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tire size diameter cant be more than 3% difference from front to back. Check manufacturer specs of both tires for the diameter.
And why the fvck would they replace a tire with a different size? I know I wouldn't be happy.
Just seeing this now. Ya im done with that shop. They fixed there mistake for free obviously but ya im back to 275 fronts 315 rear. Running like a dream. But ya now im looking for a good shop closer to me then hhp themselves. Central pa is a pain looking for a good shop for this thing.

·
DONE
5,668 Posts
Just seeing this now. Ya im done with that shop. They fixed there mistake for free obviously but ya im back to 275 fronts 315 rear. Running like a dream. But ya now im looking for a good shop closer to me then hhp themselves. Central pa is a pain looking for a good shop for this thing.
That's probably the closest Hemi shop. The other hemi shops that are a little further are True street performance in NY and bfny performance in ohio. After that, they get further away.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's probably the closest Hemi shop. The other hemi shops that are a little further are True street performance in NY and bfny performance in ohio. After that, they get further away.
I actually found a really highly rated performance shop in lebanon. Gonna check them out. I only need a local shop for suspension and drivetrain work. I buy pretty much all my parts through hhp but unless its internal or needs a dyno theres no point in driving 110 miles down every time i do something to her lol.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I actually found a really highly rated performance shop in lebanon. Gonna check them out. I only need a local shop for suspension and drivetrain work. I buy pretty much all my parts through hhp but unless its internal or needs a dyno theres no point in driving 110 miles down every time i do something to her lol.
But thank you tho. Ive heard true street do some amzing builds on these. They did that yellow big turbo wk1 didnt they?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts