Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
They have been on for 3 weeks and have 600 miles on them total! They have sensors for an 08-10 installed. 22x9 and 22x10 with Cooper Zeon XST tires in 295/30/22. These things ride great,no steering wheel shake at all! For now,pics can be seen here http://www.cherokeesrt8.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57722 Willing to help deliver locally,and will prepare them for shipping,but buyer has to arrange pickup for shipping. I'm going to Atco November 4th if anyone wanted to meet up then. I'm only selling to go bigger and better. Need to finance the new set. I want $1500 firm. The wheels cost me $1320,tires $700,sensors $120,mounting $100. Total $2240.
Wheel 1:

Wheel 2:

Wheel 3:

Wheel 4:

·
Registered
8,243 Posts
Sweet deal man. If I had the extra dough right now I'd pick them up.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I'm in Alexandria, VA and my 2012 should be in early next week...Maybe we can see if they fit and if I like the way the look, we go from there? I have a shop in Alexandria where I can test fit and what not...

nevermind, just saw I need 10' wide wheels all the way around

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
WOWZERS! i was just stalking your thread and admiring the wheels. not a fan of the chrome and thought they were polished. either way im sure you got much better wheels coming. BUMP for a hell of a deal. like a grand off for 3 weeks of use! i wish i wasnt getting my hood or id likely just bite the bullet.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Man alive ! Such a good deal ... I would be all over this if they were black :(

GLWS although im sure you wont need it lol

·
Registered
169 Posts
pm sent bro

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Whats bigger and better than 22's ? Please dont say 24's. . .

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm in Alexandria, VA and my 2012 should be in early next week...Maybe we can see if they fit and if I like the way the look, we go from there? I have a shop in Alexandria where I can test fit and what not...

nevermind, just saw I need 10' wide wheels all the way around
Need 10" wide in the front? I'm sure they come with a 10" wheel,but I wouldn't say it needs it.

Whats bigger and better than 22's ? Please dont say 24's. . .
Yep. I have 24's right now also. Going for a forged multipiece 24" soon.

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Man alive ! Such a good deal ... I would be all over this if they were black :(

GLWS although im sure you wont need it lol
Plasti dip them lol.

GLWS, Awesome deal. Got me thinking about them...hmmm

·
Registered
359 Posts
I have a firend very interested in those. Do you have close up pics of wheels and tires? What is your very best price, please PM me. Would you deliver to Annapolis, MD??

Thanks,

Kevin

·
Registered
162 Posts
pm me you best price shipped to 93458

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
jake's goin for the SEMA whees! helluva deal guys! i just sold my stockers with brand new 275/315's for 1600 a month ago. This is a STEAL!!!!

·
Registered
77 Posts
So wait let me get this straight. Wheels and tires for 1500?! If that's the case I'll take them right now and arrange for shipping. Let me know.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Helluva deal aint it!? someone would have to be stupid NOT to get these for that price.

So wait let me get this straight. Wheels and tires for 1500?! If that's the case I'll take them right now and arrange for shipping. Let me know.

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have a firend very interested in those. Do you have close up pics of wheels and tires? What is your very best price, please PM me. Would you deliver to Annapolis, MD??

Kevin
I will snap some tomorrow. Just got the Jeep back today. $1500 delivered to Annapolis is what I can do.
pm me you best price shipped to 93458
Rather not ship them at the moment,just a PITA.
jake's goin for the SEMA whees! helluva deal guys! i just sold my stockers with brand new 275/315's for 1600 a month ago. This is a STEAL!!!!
Thanks brother!
Yep that's the price. I'll keep ya posted,but I have local interest and would rather do it that way.
Where are you located?

·
Registered
61 Posts
I live in central PA and can meet you somewhere, I'm interested. PM me

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.