Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to add some 22 in. Wheels to my truck, .....what's the widest I can go on 22 inch tires?..... Would love to get info on the best tires and the disadvantages of doing this.I would also love to see pics of your jeeps with 22 inch wheels.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1438207630.608941.jpg
Same set up as JFRA.

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
How do you not rub? :eek:

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
It looks even lower in person!!!!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Where on earth do you find 315/30/22 tires? I just scoured the internet and they seem to have been banned or something. Nobody has them.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Where on earth do you find 315/30/22 tires? I just scoured the internet and they seem to have been banned or something. Nobody has them.

I can get them from my buddy that runs a large auto aftermarket shop in NJ.

Message me if you want a set?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
340 Posts
Check on the Atturo 850's.

LOL thanks! You found the only 315/30/22 tire manufacturer left. Too bad they don't also make them in 265/35/22 for the front. They do have 275/35R22 tho...?

·
Premium Member
4,965 Posts
Yep I emailed them and they said they are a perfect match to the 315's. I will be trying that setup next. If you run the calculator they should be good to go.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Yep I emailed them and they said they are a perfect match to the 315's. I will be trying that setup next. If you run the calculator they should be good to go.
Where did you end up getting the Atturo's from? What was the total $? Got any pics with them installed?

·
Registered
340 Posts
Looks great! How do you like the ride and handling?

On an unrelated note, I used to own a set of Firestone Wide Oval tires. They had a big fat lip around the rim (rim guard), which would be really handy on the Jeep to prevent curb rash. Wish they sold them in our size...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts