Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
***SOLD!!***
My loss is someone's gain. Unfortunately I've gone through the 'too many toys', I'm going to be more practical phase. The Jeep is gone and I have these rims/tires that will have to go. I am the second owner. They are in great shape except one rim has minor rash on a spoke and lip. The tires have plenty of tread left.

I never got around to putting these on so the pics I'm posting here are from the original owner. I will try to get them cleaned up this week so i can snap some new pics. Especially of the minor rash on the one wheel.

The only thing I don't have is lugs but you can pick those up off the Bonspeed website for $60 or so.

This wheel/tire package would run you about $5K brand new. I'm listing for $2000/obo plus shipping. I'm located in MD, zip is 21774. Would love a local sale but I have no problem shipping. Have sold/shipped wheels before. Shipping will probably be $150-$250 depending on location.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

·
Registered
397 Posts
Are they staggered? What is the width again

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry I should have posted that.

Yes they are......22x10s and 22x11s.
Actually let me double check that. I know they are staggered but I'm thinking it might be 22x9s and 22x10s instead.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry guys I've been sick as a dog all week. I will get the pics taken and posted this week. I will also confirm the width.

Thanks! :cheers:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
new pics

Here are the pics as promised. The first handful of pics is the wheel that has damage. I tried to show it best I can. It really isn't that bad. As you can see from the first pics you can't really notice it from a few feet away. The damage on the lip could easily be wet sanded and polished by hand. Then the rest of the pics are just two pics of every other wheel.

Also....the fronts are 22x8.5 and the rears are 22x10.

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bump for price drop to $2250/obo. This is one hell of a deal. Well under 50% of what you would pay new.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Can't blame you at all, but I had to try. If you still have these in a few months I'll take them! Damn it I love these wheels. Wish I didn't see this add, lol.
No problem man just let me know.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Bump for final price drop. This is the steal of the century.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Pm sent. I am interested and live in MD too.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.