Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys has anybody heard what they’re going to do for 2022? I’m buying a new vehicle next year and I wanted to buy a track hawk but if they’re not gonna switch the body style I don’t want to buy one and have them change it all up six months afterwards. I’m leaning towards a TRX or the track hawk but really curious to see if they redo the body style for the track hawk for 22

·
Registered
92 Posts
From reports I have seen there will be no trackhawk for 2022 and likely no SC6.2 in one if they do make one later 😭😭😭😭

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Really? I thought they were just going to use the current body style for 2022….. That sucks for sure if they don’t Build one. I’d definitely lean towards the TRX at that point then. Not the same by any means but I’ve had 2 SRT GC‘s and not wanting to buy a third unless it was a track hawk.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you've had two GC SRT's already, then I'd definitely go TRX.
yeah that’s how I’m leaning now. And to be even more stupid I reached out to Hennesey and got a quote for their Mammoth 900HP up grade. If I’m going to go big I might as well go real big lol.

·
Registered
202 Posts
The Drive, article about possibly no new Trackhawk
I was kind of hoping this would not happen, and maybe just a rumor still, but I suppose the party could not go on forever and maybe they didnt want to engineer in the hellcat and its powertrane. Does not make a lot of sense to me because they are still doing the TRX but is possible something does not really fit with the new platform. Sad as this will likely be the last Jeep I buy that means.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That really sucks. I got to drive a Track Hawk a few months ago and holy hell they rip! Really wanted to order one. But I’m going TRX now instead. Hoping it’s a great ride.

·
Registered
47 Posts
It really shouldn't be a surprise, with new Stellatis and new platform and with all emissions and regulations, it is very highly unlikely Trackhawk will come again. But there is small chance it might come back, but not for another 2-3 years. FCA made big bucks on these hellcats due to huge demand from people.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts