Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
2,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Those that havent see our class decals, just ordered more for racers to grab at events

·
2,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
This just in...... thanks to Kentucky Dragway we now have a backup day for the Barth Tuning KY MSHS.....

Friday June 19th High Horse Performance, Inc. pre-event track rental.

Friday June 19th VanDrake Racing party

Saturday June 20th Barth Tuning MSHS event

Sunday June 21st.... EVENT BACKUP DAY

DO NOT MISS THIS‼‼‼ LETS RACE

·
2,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Pretty cool graphic showing where tickets for MSHS events after NOLA came from. Cant wait

·
2,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
19 days! Get your tickets now for the Barth Tuning Kentucky MSHS and SAVE$$$ JULY 20TH, KENTUCKY DRAGWAY - ALL THE GEN3 HEMI DRAG RACING YOU COULD WANT.

All event details to include pre-event track rental, classes, payouts, rules, hotel, party and the like can be found here. Pre-event track rental June 19th and backup event day June 21st....we are racing.

·
2,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
We are excited to announce that McTaggart from BangShift.com will be providing photo coverage for the Kentucky Modern Street HEMI Shootout event!

·
2,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
VanDrake Racing Kentucky EVENT PARTY!

Friday June 19th 8pm - ??

DJ's Steakhouse (patio)
836 Bypass Road
Winchester, KY 40391

Free food and drink to event pre-paid racers!!!!!!!!!!!

·
2,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Kentucky event Host hotel is sold out

Backup hotel right down the road and closer to the party!!

Holiday Inn Express
I-64, Winchester, KY 40391
(859) 795-8050

·
2,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Host hotel for the July 10-12 Rockingham event is sold out for our weekend. Here is my suggestion for those that still need a room. There are other hotels in the area as well.

Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Rockingham
307 W Greene St
Rockingham, NC 28379
(910) 817-6001

·
BlaBlaBla
5,179 Posts
I’m ready! Let’s go racing!!! Finally!
For those of you thinking about running your rig down the track, this is the place to be.
You’ll never meet a finer or more diverse group of guys and gals anywhere!
There is a rookie class for first timers and ANYONE is more than happy to help you out.
You don’t have to worry about social distancing cause we all stink anyway and can’t stand to be within 10 ft of each other!!!!

[email protected]

Reactions: FlyByU

·
2,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Pretty badass that some West coast folks are making the trip to the Kentucky event! Lets show em it was worth the trip.... SEE YOU ALL THERE, NO EXCUSES.

June 19th track rental, June 20th MSHS....

thefoat.com/193057

·
2,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
HEMI’nsanity has had some changes!
  • Short of it….. Dream Cruise lot is not locked in due to permitting and covid issues. Dream Cruise will still happen and we can participate but likely without the lot.
  • We are now racing on Sunday Aug 16th at Lapeer International Dragway with the opportunity to participate in PINKS ALL OUT. They have a test day Friday Aug 14th and their event is Saturday Aug 15, both of which they encourage us to be part of. MSHS event is Sunday…..
  • We will still have HEMI’nsanity specific parties and are excited to have a chance to run our cars on live television with ALL OUT….. let’s do this.
More updates to follow including hotel info and tickets.
Schedule

• Friday Aug 14th – Test day at Lapeer with ALL OUT LIVE
  • Saturday Aug 15th – ALL OUT LIVE event at Lapeer
  • Saturday Aug 15th – Woodward Dream Cruise (NO MSHS LOT)
  • Saturday Aug 15th (evening) – MSHS PARTY!!!!!!!
  • Sunday Aug 16th – Modern Street HEMI Shootout event at Lapeer

·
BlaBlaBla
5,179 Posts
On the above note. I have sold my business so I can no longer park trailers for the cruise.
I’ve retired from the rat race and plan on living the rest of my days to the fullest!!!!

[email protected]

21 - 40 of 58 Posts