Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling a spare set of front/rear brembo calipers I bought for my old 2018 SRT. When I had the car, the stock calipers were already peeling at 100 miles so I bought these to have them powdercoated and to eliminate my jeep being down for a few weeks while the stock calipers were being coated. I disassembled 3/4 calipers and ended up selling the car for a trackhawk. The calipers are in new condition and come with new girodisc piston seals (not installed). The pistons are out of 3/4 calipers and the inner seals are still in the 3 calipers. The front two calipers have marks on the piston housings. The pistons do not come into contact with the scratches and I verified myself and confirmed with the tech @ girodisc if I was good to go. None of the four calipers are peeling. They all come with the bleeder screws too.

These are pickup only in the metro Detroit area. Payment is to be made with cash or via Zelle. I have 1,066 positive feedback on eBay (100%) and around 30 positive feedback on ar15.com (100%).

Price is $1,000 for the calipers/new seals. I am not taking offers and any offer will be ignored.

I also have a set of lightly used (less than 500 miles) rotors off of my 2018 SRT. I replaced them with girodisc rotors when I had the Jeep. $250 for all four, local pickup only.

I AM NOT SHIPPING ANYTHING.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts