Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Mopar Lowering Sprngs

Thinking of doing the same with my 2017 Redline, if you don't mind my asking who did the install and what was labor cost?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Just curious will mopar lowering springs P/N 77072328 will fit the 2017? Just making sure before I ordered it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
I called my dealer and they could not tell me the front or rear drop for this spring . How much did it lower your 2017 ? Also did you swap out your rear control arms ?

·
Registered
192 Posts
I called my dealer and they could not tell me the front or rear drop for this spring . How much did it lower your 2017 ? Also did you swap out your rear control arms ?

From what I been hearing the mopar springs drop the front about .75-1" and the rear 1.8-2"... and other guys say no need swap out rear control arms, it should align close to srt spec. I just ordered my mopar lowering springs from my 2017 part number 77072328 (hopefully these better fit)

·
Registered
7 Posts
From what I been hearing the mopar springs drop the front about .75-1" and the rear 1.8-2"... and other guys say no need swap out rear control arms, it should align close to srt spec. I just ordered my mopar lowering springs from my 2017 part number 77072328 (hopefully these better fit)

I also have a 2017

some sites list the mopar springs as
- .75"in front and 1" in the rear while other sites state 1.6 " in front and 2" in the rear. Even the Canadian dealership I go to said " i have no clue " lol .

·
Registered
41 Posts
From pictures I have seen it would appear to be a .75/1" drop. It just does not look like a 2 inch drop in the rear (to me). Two inches is quite a bit. Ask my girlfriend.

·
Registered
192 Posts
It's ok.. I just ordered the Mopar lowering springs 2days ago 77072328 for my 2017... hopefully it's should come on Friday though ups here in Hawaii. This Sunday I will attack it in my garage... will definitely keep you guys updated when I get it also how the install and after pictures.

·
Thread Derailer
5,063 Posts
Be careful with the driver's side front axle that it doesn't slide out. Good times trying to get it back in.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts
About this Discussion
92 Replies
29 Participants
Brady Fedro
Cherokee SRT8 Forum
Our Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 Forum is a community dedicated to Jeep enthusiasts to discuss specs, horsepower, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing