Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time to move on from this fantastic vehicle.
Just under 37000 mostly wife driven highway miles.

White with red interior. All options save the DVD system. Flawless with the exception of some powder coating flaking on the wheels, small but still there.

100,000 mile six year bumper to bumper extended warranty that I believe can be extended beyond that. I believe I also still have the window sticker around somewhere. It’s probably still available on line somewhere.

Clear vinyl over the entire front fascia, grille, headlights, hood and mirrors. Ceramic tinted front driver passenger windows to match back window tint. Clear ceramic on windshield. This is amazing stuff. I live in southern New Mexico and the difference in heat exposure and UV is amazing.

New Hankook Ventus ST tires at 30000. Meticulously dealer maintained with the exception of the last oil change. New Hawk front pads with rears still in the box (didn’t need changing).

I’ll detail it to within an inch of it’s life upon sale. Happy to answer reasonable questions. $48,500 picked up in southern New Mexico. I’ll work with your shipper.

Thanks for looking. Please text any questions to Dave at 303-834-7473 or email me at [email protected].
50724BAD-DA74-4E7B-9BDC-591D558F35B1.jpeg
BD39A49C-9DE5-4D8A-A6D5-12E6BA439279.jpeg

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited by Moderator)
Just an update. I have a new phone and could only find older photos. Once I detail I will take new ones. The truck has been totally de-badged and I had the front side windows now tinted to match the rear.

Oh this truck has never been tracked. We’ve never used the launch control. We’re a high performance car family and have other vehicles that do this duty. This is a traveling in style SUV for us.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts