Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2014 Whippled Jeep SRT

F/S: 
5K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  nksrt8 
#1 · (Edited)
Selling my 2014 SRT. 41k miles. Maximum Steel. Every option aside from the rear seat DVD players.

Jeep has a Whipple and a fully built (literally, top to bottom motor built by Livernois) and makes 625 to the ground. Runs 0-60 sub 3s, quarter around 10.9 although I've never tracked it. Livernois ran 11.1 while building/tuning rolling out from idle.

Have loved the vehicle, but wife is ready for a Porsche as the fun car and who am I to argue!

Details outside of standard options and the s/c build:
  • XForce adjustable exhaust; has 2 remotes, closed it is quieter than stock, open it has a good rumble but nothing over the top.
  • All pulleys/tensioners are billet; was a pain to get things sorted out and stop throwing/shredding belts, but at this point it's all sorted out and I haven't had an issue in 15k miles.
  • All external chrome blacked out
  • Tinted tails
  • 2017? driver's airbag with the lighted SRT logo
  • SRT sill plates
  • Lloyd's SRT mats for all seats
  • New tires have ~1500 miles on them.
  • Stock airbag, stock exhaust, sills, brake pads (I put Hawks on at about 1,000 miles due to the dusting) - all are in my attic, happy to send those along as well.

I'm sure I'm forgetting something and will add as I remember. Literally spent a ton of time and money making this what it is after blowing the stock motor. She's rock solid reliable, drives tame if you keep your foot out of the go pedal but will put a smile on your face if you want to go.

Asking $55k OBO.

Feel free to ask any questions and I'll do my best to answer.

See less See more
#5 ·
It hasn't. I think I've had 4 people working on finances that have gone radio silent...

In any case, build sheet:
Font Parallel Number Rectangle Document

Font Parallel Document Number Symmetry

Font Parallel Rectangle Screenshot Number

Font Material property Parallel Number Document

Plus I did all the billet pulleys/tensioners afterwards. Happy to discuss or answer any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.