Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
I have a 2014 Jeep SRT for Sale with approx. 19,XXX Miles. Jeep is in immaculate condition. Has the tow package, and Harmon Kardon 19 Speaker upgrade and the black chrome wheel upgrade. Also has 3M 20% tint all the way around and 50% tint on the windshield. Just had the exhaust done with ARH 1 7/8 to 3 in headers with high flow cats, demon performance mid pipe and a borla axleback coated in black calico coating. Sounds AMAZING!!! No Drone. I have over $4000 in the exhaust alone . Also have a CAI with a BT catch Can.

I have many other pics I can send. Just recently had 3 of wheels replaced under the factory warranty. No curb rash at all, the 4th wheel has a small spot where the finish was scratched but can hardly tell. Great vehicle all around, not many in the nation with this low miles. This vehicle has been taken extremely great care of and has had the oil change every 6 months or 3K miles, which ever is less. Always been garage Kept , driven in SC all its life, never seen snow, never smoked in, no pets. The inside is just as clean with virtually no wear on the interior.

Asking $48,500. Located in Myrtle Beach, SC. PM with any questions.

Attachments

·
Registered
250 Posts
Can I safely assume this is still available? Black interior?

If my 2010 Corvette sells in the next week or so, I might have to plan a flight from Chicago to SC. Also - the 2014 has the newer upgraded trans, correct? New here if you cant tell.
Yes, started in 14

1 - 10 of 10 Posts