Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Sad Day :-(

I am moving over seas and wanted to see if anyone would be interested in getting this Jeep before I let the dealers mark it up. I have kept it as long as I could but the time has come.

I have a 2013 Vapor with under 8,000 miles
Added options:
-SRT Upgraded Audio
-Panaramic Sunroof
-Along with the Vapor package that loads this jeep with every option

If you are on this forum you know what the options are and I don't need to list everything. You also should know what it looks like (100% stock) plus the front plate bracket (thanks Illinois)...

The Jeep is located in the West Loop Chicago and arrangements can be made to see it in person.

I can send more info Via email if you are interested. I am currently out of the country (behind the great firewall of china) and I am having problems posting pictures. I can send a PDF of the add with 4 pictures, or you can see in person Via my assistant in Chicago.

I am not looking for blue book, any good offers will be considered so don't be afraid to ask. However you know this is not a cheap SUV so keep that in mind.

If I had to quote a number myself I would say 52k.. Private party value from what I could find is 57k with the options and miles but that seems high seeing others selling for less. I am open to offers and will consider them.

Thank you,
Jason
Chicago IL

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
This still avaiable?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah the Jeep is still available, I am out of the country but arrangements can be made to see it if you are in the area and interested. I will be back in the states in April for a few weeks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts