1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
487 Posts
It looks pretty sweet, but I'm thinking its going to be veeery heavy and like you said way to expensive. They are going to have to do more than just decouple the sunroof and DVD.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
I have seen a couple of the new durangos come through the shop and every time i see it i am thinking SRT:D

·
Administrator
5,855 Posts
Put the Jeep grille in there and that's more my idea of what the WK2 should have looked like.

Bernie

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
I figured they would eventually offer it. If they get bad ass wheels like that and we get stuck with the shitty WK2 wheels I am going to be pissed.

Here is a theory:

One of the reasons the Jeep was moved upmarket was to make room for the Durango SRT8. It will slot in at the WK1's pricing. Let's just hope they keep it slower than the Jeep.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Its not gona happen...But we do have some other SRT platforms for the 2013 year :)...just be patient

·
Registered
857 Posts
Pretty nice, would consider it if it happened

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I figured they would eventually offer it. If they get bad ass wheels like that and we get stuck with the shitty WK2 wheels I am going to be pissed.

Here is a theory:

One of the reasons the Jeep was moved upmarket was to make room for the Durango SRT8. It will slot in at the WK1's pricing. Let's just hope they keep it slower than the Jeep.
hmmm, that's actually a really good theory. Although I think it would really hurt their Jeep sales, it would be good for anyone not crazy about the looks of the new WK2.

Oh and thanks for the thread move. it was too early, didn't even think to put it in here.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
It already looks tougher than the jeep does. Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
359 Posts
4 thread below...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Resumespeed might have a different opinion on this.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
looks more like a snailblazer than a mopar (jeep or dodge) i feel, like all you do, itd be wayyy heavy...probably about 6500lbs, and would likely need high 500 hp to keep up with the jeeps. they should make it the new srt10 or a supercharged srt8 and id veryyy highly consider it. the 6.4 wouldnt cut it for me.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Very nice? Yes. IMO, bigger isn't a good thing here. How could it be much less $? It's the same chassis, just stretched.

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
The only problem with it is that it's not a jeep :D

1 - 20 of 62 Posts