Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

For sale: 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 Rim. No tire, center cap or lugs included. Asking $350 for forum members

pics here:
<commercial link removed as per Buy/Sell rules>

This rim was mildly damaged at the shop when they tried to put the tire on and slipped. There are a few minor scratches but the rim itself is in perfect condition other than the blemishes. This rim was sent out and re-manufactured and refinished, the finish is slightly lighter than factory color but you cannot notice the color difference on the Jeep if you use it. This would be great to use as a spare or to paint black or powder coat. My personal opinion of this rim is that the color should be black. I am going to be painting my other 4 rims black chrome for a nice finish!

MSRP: $1375 brand new. Get this at a steal of a deal! this rim is on back-order from Mopar and wont be available from the manufacturer for quite some time.

As a whole, the visual changes clearly communicate that this Grand Cherokee was made for going quickly, not crawling rocks, and nothing screams that louder than its new wheels. A set of five-spoke, 20-inch forged aluminum wheels wearing P295/45ZR20 Pirelli Scorpion Verde All-Season run-flats, these steamrollers avoid the polished look with a smokey, anthracite-like finish, and their thin spokes offer the least obstructive view of the bright red Brembo-spec braking system.

Shipping will be UPS Ground, insurance extra. Ask questions before you bid please.

Any reasonable offer will be considered!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.