Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Renfrew has one as of today. Has full dvd instead of panaramic s roof. Call Alex if your interested. Tell em highmark told ya. They won't gouge you.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Thanks Highmark. I gave Alex a call and he was very helpful. He couldn't do much for price on this one as they did a dealer trade to get it. Long story short they need 5 grand more out of it. However they may have 1 or 2 coming in the next few weeks. He is working a deal on one of those.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I know they traded some trucks for it. He did not give me the price, just said he had one. I guess if you want one early there is not much of a "price break". Hope you can work somthing out with them.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Yes I know they traded some trucks for it. He did not give me the price, just said he had one. I guess if you want one early there is not much of a "price break". Hope you can work somthing out with them.
Sorry Highmark, wasn't looking for a price break just wanted to pay window sticker. Pretty sure we have a deal worked out on the next one they have coming. All I meant was he told me that they had to pay the other dealer 5000 to get the jeep so they can't do window on it. Thanks again for the info, Alex seems like a great guy and very helpful.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great. Did you try the one they had? Handles nice in this winter crap. I am upgrading my auto start though. Not enough range.

·
Registered
239 Posts
No, i'm in Regina so everything has been over the phone. I have one ordered here but i'm getting tired of waiting. I have a feeling the one in Calgary will come before mine is built. Does it handle really good in the snow?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes I am totally impressed with the handling. The pirelli tires dont look like they would be that great but in "snow" mode i pushed it to the limit in every way and it was flawless. Had i been in my chev 4x4 i'm sure i would have been in the ditch.you can allmost feel each tire working independantly. Braking is excellent. Of course the tires are new so next winter might not be as responsive.As i said i am upgrading the starter but when you do start it the st wheel and driver seat auto heat so you dont have to warm it up for too long to get going. The rest of the seats have to be turned on manually. I added a front parking aid(for the wife) for the concrete stoppers as the front end distance can be decieving, and has 8" clearance. Don't know why they overlooked this.That doubles as a laser jammer.I will say this, if you allready want one, when you hear this stock exhaust upon excelleration your gonna love this thing. it sounds awesome. If you check exterior add ons (carbon fibre accents)I have some pics of mine when it was actually clean.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Interesting how depending on who you talk to the price changes. I had my Jeep in for a winter tire TPSM install last week so I took a look at the new SRT8 lineup. I love the new Charger in person – my favorite of the new gens but that’s besides the point.
I spoke to a Dan there and he was decent, but he told me they needed to get 72-73k out of the 2012 they have there. He said it came from BC and they had to pay some big freight to get it. I believe sticker on this one without the panoramic roof should be less than 63k. So from my math they are actually asking (without any negotiating) about 10k over sticker right now. The sales guy did mention right away that Crowfoot has one that they are asking 80k plus for so this was a ‘fair deal’. I told him I felt bad for the poor customer that’s going to lose 20k driving it off the lot! Lol Maybe Jarome Iginla wants one and could care less about that though…
In any case, nice rig. Huge but some cool options. I like the WK1 better hands down.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Great. Did you try the one they had? Handles nice in this winter crap. I am upgrading my auto start though. Not enough range.
What is the range like on the new 12 remotes ? My Wk1 auto start works from miles away ... well maybe not miles, but damn near close to it ! haha

Still waiting on a 12 here on the west coast :(

·
Registered
239 Posts
Interesting how depending on who you talk to the price changes. I had my Jeep in for a winter tire TPSM install last week so I took a look at the new SRT8 lineup. I love the new Charger in person – my favorite of the new gens but that’s besides the point.
I spoke to a Dan there and he was decent, but he told me they needed to get 72-73k out of the 2012 they have there. He said it came from BC and they had to pay some big freight to get it. I believe sticker on this one without the panoramic roof should be less than 63k. So from my math they are actually asking (without any negotiating) about 10k over sticker right now. The sales guy did mention right away that Crowfoot has one that they are asking 80k plus for so this was a ‘fair deal’. I told him I felt bad for the poor customer that’s going to lose 20k driving it off the lot! Lol Maybe Jarome Iginla wants one and could care less about that though…
In any case, nice rig. Huge but some cool options. I like the WK1 better hands down.
I think it is the story that changes moreso than the price. They did tell me they needed $72 out of it because they got in from Manitoba. They traded 7 trucks and $5,000 to get it. I think the sticker on that truck, because it has the rear dvd, is actually $65,730. The sticker on the jeep with the pano roof is $64,730.

·
Registered
166 Posts
There is one in St.Albert (St.Albert Dodge biggest rip of artists alive).
I went in to check it out. Sales manager told me they would "Bargin" it out at $81,000
I started laughin, and told them they need to stop ripping off their customers.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Is that one a mineral grey? If it is I called them about it at the beginning of Dec. Not having much luck then.Ha

·
Registered
166 Posts
yah it was the mineral grey one.
Really nice ride... Ive bought 2 cars from them... and each one I've had nothing but regret... WORST DEALER EVER!!!!

Anyone had any luck on getting any of these.. I'm still looking for one. I was told one was going to take 21 weeks on order from factory..
Anyone else hear this?
I mean I'm looking to order one but if its not going to get here 2 months before the 2013's come out... I'm not really interested..
And I'm also not looking to pay anything over sticker.
tired of getting ripped off.
:)

·
Registered
239 Posts
yah it was the mineral grey one.
Really nice ride... Ive bought 2 cars from them... and each one I've had nothing but regret... WORST DEALER EVER!!!!

Anyone had any luck on getting any of these.. I'm still looking for one. I was told one was going to take 21 weeks on order from factory..
Anyone else hear this?
I mean I'm looking to order one but if its not going to get here 2 months before the 2013's come out... I'm not really interested..
And I'm also not looking to pay anything over sticker.
tired of getting ripped off.
:)

Check your inbox PM sent.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts