Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking at the 20x 9 black viper rims for sale in the " parts for sale section, my question is, will they work on my stock srt8, stock runflats, no mods....minus cold air lol planning on putting the runflats from the stock wheels on them for the winter any help would be appreciated

· Premium Member
1,405 Posts
I dont think they will work...if they worked i bet lot of members would've had viper rims on there srt8s....but again i could be wrong

· PWR - Boosted & Stroked
8,565 Posts
Those are 22's & yes they will fit on the Jeep, Skye used to have them on his when he still had it. They are made by factory reproductions. Just pm Skye hens a great guy & will answer all questions you may have.

Jim

· Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
When I called them today they said no spacers would be needed, the stock rims in the front have 34 mm backspace and rears had 50 on a 10" rim worse case scenario can't I just use a 1/4 spacer on the front? The rears should be ok sorry I know there's probably several threads but my time is severely limited, and I appreciate all the help I can get, I talked to Skye today we just have to touch base on shipping . I just wanna be able to get these to a shop and have everything I need. J&D are you saying Skye's rims are 22s? They're 20x9 lol don't confuse the newbie !!

· PWR - Boosted & Stroked
8,565 Posts
When I called them today they said no spacers would be needed, the stock rims in the front have 34 mm backspace and rears had 50 on a 10" rim worse case scenario can't I just use a 1/4 spacer on the front? The rears should be ok sorry I know there's probably several threads but my time is severely limited, and I appreciate all the help I can get, I talked to Skye today we just have to touch base on shipping . I just wanna be able to get these to a shop and have everything I need. J&D are you saying Skye's rims are 22s? They're 20x9 lol don't confuse the newbie !!
He must have listed them wrong & edited his post at some point after I posted that yesterday. I thought they were & checked with your link before I posted & it said 22. Sorry for any confusion.
Jim

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.