Year:2010
Make:Jeep
Model:Grand Cherokee
Mileage:58000 M
Transmission:Automatic
Engine:6.1
Trim:SRT8
It pains me to be writing this.
Like many of you, I love projects, and I was very excited for this one. I wasn’t planning on a track monster, but rather had an end goal of creating a robust daily driver.

I found this one-owner Jeep in Arizona last summer. It was totally stock with a tick over 50k miles. While it was in good shape, it was also 11 years old.

First stop was the dealer for a flush of both differentials, transfer case and the cooling system.

There were also some minor cosmetic things that I addressed immediately:
New windshield, washer nozzles, leather instrument cluster bezel, floor mats and cargo cover. Added a Pioneer head unit, shorty antenna, full (interior/exterior) LED conversion, de-chromed by removing “Jeep” emblems and black vinyl over the trim and pillars. Picked up a set of door trim pieces and had them painted to match. Added ceramic tint and secured a second set of OEM Alcoa wheels, powder coated black.

Before the more significant aspects of the project began, I wanted to tighten up the basic foundation.
Currently, it has the following:
All new suspension including front LCA's, tie-rod ends, differential bushings, new OEM struts, mounting brackets, spring perches and bump-stops, JBA UCA's, Stage6 QA1 double adjustable rear shocks, BWoody end links and Eibach springs all around. Also added a BWoody intake, Billet Technologies catch can and oil dipstick then a mild tune by Johan using a DiabloSport i3 platinum.

After a seven month wait, I finally received the Corsa exhaust (w/ black tips) and installed that immediately.

Lastly, I have new rotors and pads (front and rear) from R1 Concepts waiting to be installed. Also planned on refinishing the calipers then.

One might argue that it's a pretty solid daily driver as she sits.
For the "more significant aspect”, I had been in communication with Skip over at Demon and was just getting ready to pull the trigger on a complete D-1SC Procharger setup.
Very exciting, but alas, not to be.
As it turns out, a house purchase is on the horizon this summer.
My hope was to keep the Jeep and just postpone the next stage. Unfortunately (or Fortunately!) my time, effort and money will need to be focused there.

So, if there’s someone out there, looking for a solid daily or the canvas to get to the next level, I thought I’d list it here.
I still have the original intake, struts, shocks, springs, chrome door trim and head unit if the desire was “back to stock”.

Without the story, here’s the full list:
Engine:
BWoody Intake
Billet Tech Catch Can, oil Dipstick
Corsa Exhaust, black tips
DiabloSport i3 Platinum Tuner, mild Johan tune
Suspension:
All new OEM front struts (shocks, perches, bump stops, top hats)
QA1 Double adjustable rear shocks
Eibach lowering springs
BWoody end links
JBA front UCAs
New front LCAs & tie rod ends
Creative Steel Diff bushing set (black)
Brakes:
R1 Concepts Rotors, pads (to be installed)
Stoptech SS brake lines F&R (to be installed)
G2 Caliper paint (Red - to be done with brakes)
Wheels:
Two sets OEM Alcoa Forged, one set powder coated gloss black
Exterior:
De-chromed w/ gloss black vinyl
Door trim painted body color
VLEDs LED Brake, reverse, turn signal, low beam and fog light bulbs
New windshield and washer nozzles
Stubby antenna
Interior:
Ceramic tint, including windshield
Pioneer AVH-4500 head unit w/ steering controls
VLEDs LED conversion
Fresh leather Instrument Cluster Bezel
Maxpider 3D mats
Dealer Service:
Flushed both diffs, transfer case and cooling system

As you can see, the Jeep has been refreshed and upgraded.
It’s solid “as-is”, or set up nicely for the next stage.
Thanks for looking.