Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

2010 Jeep SRT8 front seats

3K views 22 replies 6 participants last post by  StangSlayerMA 
#1 ·
OK. so i am doing a little bit of a custom project and to do thids the way i vision it i need some help finding 2 2010 front seats. if the 08-09's are the same exact seat i can use those to.. does anyone have any available or know where i can purchase them from?? please let me know, thnaks in advance

#4 ·
It seems to me they wouldn't fit, because there is a "hump" underneath the rear seat. Also there is quite a bit of electrical stuff hidden underneath, such as the transfer case control module. Why would you waste close to 1k on new seats and more on labor/fab when your trying to save for your supercharger man????? Doesn't make sense.

BUT anything can be accomplished...with $$$.

#6 ·
hey chit. thats almost what i am looking to do but a little different. did u use the rear cargofloor and leather that or did u make a new one? now that i saw urs i guess i can l;eave the rear seats . i was unsure about something wich is why i was gonna put 2 sepperat seats but not now.. im actually gonna be doing all the work myself. my SC money comes from my direct depost right to another account so i dont even have to think about having to save it. im thinking ahead to the holidays and what people can chip in for.lol. i know i get ahead sometimes thats just me. but i want to leather my rear cargo area panel that comes out. not sure how to do it yet tho.

#7 ·
Take the rear seat out and unbolt one of the front seats to see if it fits. I can almost guarantee that it won't.

#8 ·
rear seat is staying. sorry fellas. kyle! dude! that setup is very very nice man. im digging it im gonna leave the rear seats as is.i have an idera in my head now and it will work better with the hole rear seat in.. thnak u tho fellas!!

#9 ·
That's not my Jeep Joe...I believe it's ENVIEDS? Crank This Performance! Did it for SEMA. You'll have to contact Cam to get the details.

#11 ·
mine will be similar. what i am looking to do if u guys can vision it. is i am gonna be mounting the nitrous bottles in each corner with the base of the bottles against the back of the rear seat and the valves facing the rear of the truck and both bottle will be on an andle facing inwards essentiaslly in a v shape. inbetween the bottles i will move and re upholster the kicker box in matching leather as well as the hole rear floor area. then along the space io have on the back of the rear seats i will mount mirrors to help show the bottles and then soon as u open the rear liftgate i will gave SRT 8 in chrome or polished lettersin front of everything.

#13 ·
Remember, NITROUS bottles must be mounted a specific way in order to function correctly/efficiently AND be compliant for use at the track. From the sound of it, I would be a little skeptical mounting them as you plan. Don't forget to incorporate your BLOW DOWN TUBES!!!

#15 ·
i have incorperated the blowdown tubes. i will be using single billett bottle brackets each bottle will have a few sfaty features. as far as how there mounted i dont see why they wouldnt be allowed? does it matter wich way they face??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.