Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale is my 2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8. I am the original owner of this high performance SUV. The Jeep is in excellent condition inside and out, very well maintained and serviced every 5K miles. Stored in a climate controlled garage. 2010 was the last year of the first gen ((WK1) SRT Jeep. Interior is dark slate gray.

The only mods are K&N cold air intake (original air box is included), and QA1 adjustable rear shocks. This generation of the Jeep SRT8 (WK1) is more than 500lbs lighter than the current gen WK2 SRT. It handles better, has virtually no body roll, feels and sounds so much better! This is a drivers Jeep SRT. I have all the paperwork that came with the vehicle and the original window sticker. I ordered it new with every option available (see below):

SRT High-Performance Audio and Navigation Group
ParkView Rear Back-up Camera
30GB Hard Drive with 4250 Song Capacity
GPS Navigation
11 Kicker SRT High-Performance Speakers
200-Watt Kicker SRT Subwoofer
276-Watt Kicker SRT Amplifier

SRT Option Group 1
Heated Front Seats
ParkSense Rear Park Assist System
Uconnect Phone and Voice Command
Rear View Auto-Dimming Mirror w/ Microphone
Power Adjustable Pedals w/ Memory
Remote Start System
Power Front Seats w/ Driver Seat Memory
Dual Zone Air Conditioning
Automatic Dimming Exterior Mirrors w/ Memory
Power Heated Fold-Away Mirrors
Rain-Sensitive Windshield Wipers
Smartbeam Headlamps

SRT Option Group II
Heated Second Row Seats
Automatic Headlamp Leveling System
High-Intensity Discharge (HID) Headlamps

Power Sunroof

Please note the original SRT floor mats are under the rubber mats in the photos. They've been covered since new and are in mint condition. With less than 54K miles on it, it's one of lowest mileage WK1 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 for sale. Additional photos, videos (FaceTime) etc can be arranged. Feel free to ask any questions. Please note vehicle is listed locally for sale. $30,000.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
If you look at the license plate in the pictures, it says VIRGINIA. That would be my guess for the location.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.