Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for a lower mileage 2009 GC SRT8... must have option groups 1 and 2 at least, High performance audio option is preferred though.... air intake and cat back exhaust would be the most amount of mods i would want on it...

there was just a 09 in Blue fully loaded with 16k miles on it for $37k in NY but i missed out, sold over the weekend, they were dead set on the price "um maybe i can save you a few hundred"

·
Registered
94 Posts
buy my 2010. Ill be at beaver run PA on saturday at the SRT track experience if thats close you can look at it

·
Registered
46 Posts
looking for a lower mileage 2009 GC SRT8... must have option groups 1 and 2 at least, High performance audio option is preferred though.... air intake and cat back exhaust would be the most amount of mods i would want on it...

there was just a 09 in Blue fully loaded with 16k miles on it for $37k in NY but i missed out, sold over the weekend, they were dead set on the price "um maybe i can save you a few hundred"
That was mine, it sold in a heartbeat at the dealer (as I figured). I got a decent trade-in on it so I was able to save on sales tax plus I got my extended warranty refunded.

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
That was mine, it sold in a heartbeat at the dealer (as I figured). I got a decent trade-in on it so I was able to save on sales tax plus I got my extended warranty refunded.
damnit, wish i knew it was for sale, didn't see it on here.. what did you get in trade? how much did they give you and why did u trade it in?

·
Registered
46 Posts
The deal actually came together pretty quick in one afternoon.
Between the trade, sales tax savings, and warranty refund, I would of probably ended up no better or worse if I sold it privately. Unless I didn't include the extended warranty. But, chances are if I sold it to a member I would of thrown in the warranty just to make it a better deal anyway so at least I get some $ back this way.
I traded it for a 2011 Sierra Denali which I needed to tow my racecar around since wifey don't want me taking her Escalade all the time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts