Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, can somebody post a quick pic or tell me how the support rod for the front bumper attaches? Also, what kind of attachements are used on the bottom 9 bumper holes.... are they the plastic rivets? Thanks in advance.... Mark

·
Registered
229 Posts
Also, what kind of attachements are used on the bottom 9 bumper holes.... are they the plastic rivets?
Did you buy the bracket fascia with the nine holes in it? It should come with the hardware to attach it to the metal part of the bumper. I am curious also because mine is missing and will have to replace it soon. Part # 14

2005-2010 SRT8 Front Bumper Lower Bracket

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks a bunch fellas!! Picture saved! Yes I did buy the support bracket but no hardware included.....

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks a bunch fellas!! Picture saved! Yes I did buy the support bracket but no hardware included.....
Where did you get the support bracket from? I have one but it is missing a small section out of it and therefore 2 bolts in the bottom are missing.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Where did you get the support bracket from? I have one but it is missing a small section out of it and therefore 2 bolts in the bottom are missing.
They are still available from the dealer. Part # 5029991AC
Seems like they don't come with hardware. Somebody update us with the proper hardware needed and the part number.

·
Registered
12 Posts
They are still available from the dealer. Part # 5029991AC
Seems like they don't come with hardware. Somebody update us with the proper hardware needed and the part number.
Thanks. I am going to order it along with the west coast fasteners.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts