Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale, 2008 Silver with 19k miles. I am the second owner. The first put on 2,500 miles and I have put on the rest since I bought it in August of 2009. I have had it maintained at Westbury Jeep since I got it.

Mods: Borla S, Mopar CAI, Diablo Predator with Johan tune, SLP pully, Jet 180 t-stat, BT Catch Can (blue) with Blue Z bracket, Mopar rear spoiler, and Akibono CTS-V rear pads. AJ at the Hemishop installed the pully and t-stat and I got the tune from Johan afterwards.

I don't recall what the option packages are, but I think i have #1, not #2. I have the GPS with in dash CD, sunroof, rear backup camera, etc, but do not have the rear DVD player and everything that comes with that. I certainly enjoy the rig, but I don't beat it. The tires have a ton of life left. The lower right corner of the front spoiler broke off when I ground out while parking once, like an idiot. The rear bumber has a crack about 2 inches long from when I backed into something, again, like an idiot. The car is in good condition besides that. I will post pictures this weekend.

Located in Nassau County, Long Island and am available this weekend or at nights during the week depending on how late I get home from work. Asking 32.5k OBO.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
replying to PMs now, sorry for the delay. Some pics below, uploading the rest now too. In response to some Q's I got, non-smoker, no pets in the car ever. 3 wheels are perfect. One has a small area where I hit a curb. Its not rash 4 inches long like I've seen on most wheels with it, but more like a ding an inch long. Its in the pictures I'm attaching. PM with any more questions, thanks for your interest guys.

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Would you be open minded in removing all the modifications you have done to the car and just sell it as a completely stock car for less? I need a completely stock car because it will be stripped down and rebuilt again. Let me know what you think.

thank you

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No, but thanks for asking. Good luck on your end!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts