Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling for $28,000
2008 Whipple Supercharged Jeep I've owned this Jeep for the last 11 years and bought it from the first owner after just 10 months. It currently has 71k miles and was always garage kept and never seen winter. It was ceramic coated and well cared for its whole life. Those who have been around this platform know me and how well it's been taken care of...ask around and those that have seen it. The mods include: Custom "SRT" brake rotors from R1 Concepts Custom Alcantara steering wheel 2.3L Whipple supercharger with 4 different pulleys. Currently at 9lbs of boost showing on SRT Aeroforce gauge in the sunglasses holder Paramount Performance valvebody and TCM Nitto NT05'S all around Corsa Exhaust with magnaflow high-flow cats w/ 5" Thermal tips BlackOps Autoworks carbon fiber front lip, rear step, mirror covers and front under hood sill and one fuse box cover. Aluminum "SRT" sill covers on the driver and passenger sides SRT8 floor mats front and rear, including the cargo mat in the trunk Full Billet Technologies under hood kit in anodized red Rotors and brake pads only have 2k miles on them as well as new Bilstein shocks up front and Stage 6 adjustable rear shocks Bwoody end links all around Brand new battery in May. The Jeep is currently now resting in my garage. Brilliant Black and a member here for well over a decade. Let me know of this is something that you might be interested in and I can send you pics.
FYI-- The only reason that I am selling is that my disease has progressed and I can no longer drive the Jeep. It's my baby and hate to sell it, but I haven't driven it much in the last two years. There is probably more that I might be forgetting, but you can PM me for more info or pics. Thanks!

Reactions: mondo

·
Registered
3,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry to hear Craig. Hope whoever buys it takes care of it like you did
Thanks buddy! I hope you are doing well!!

·
Registered
3,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
3,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Reactions: 07ginger and mondo

·
Registered
3,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Reactions: 07ginger

·
Registered
3,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pics posted...if you want more, please PM me.

·
Registered
3,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If anyone else needs pics, I can PM you my cell and I can send them directly to you. Thanks!

Craig

·
Registered
3,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sale Pending

1 - 9 of 9 Posts