Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Very, very sad to see this car go -- but I have a son going into college next year and I have to get rid of some toys. It will be missed DEARLY!

2008 Modern Blue Jeep SRT8
34,899 miles, still has about 1,100 miles and a month or so of factory warranty left.

Fully loaded, Sirius radio and BackSeat TV, DVD, UConnect, MyGig/Nav, rear parking sensors, back-up camera, sunroof, remote start, heated seats, the works. Sirius radio is paid through October 2011

Mods include a 4" BWoody and StainlessWorks cat-back. Predator tuner (currently running 91CAI tune) and DashHawk come with the car. Sounds and runs awesome. Also have installed HuskyLiners floor mats, I still have the OEM mats (mint condition) and will be included with the car.

I had a MyGig lockpick installed and worked great for a year or so, but recently started messing up the navigation (GPS didn't read accurately). I removed it and everything went back to normal. I'll include it as well, you can put it back on if you like, it works but the nav is goofy with the lockpick installed.

Beautiful car, near perfect condition and always kept immaculately clean and a good coat of wax on it. Tires are Atturu 315/35/20 and have about 85% tread left. They ride much nicer than the factory Goodyears and are WAY better on wet pavement. I have complete maintenance records from when I purchased the car new in April 2008 including oil changes, brakes, tires, etc. It's a great car and as you probably know from these forums a BLAST to drive.

Asking $33,000 located in Wichita, KS. MUST SELL! I'm willing to negotiate or meet halfway on delivery within 150 miles or so

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sold, thanks for looking

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.