Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$30,000.00

One owner, clean title and in hand. Jeep has a 426 stroker built by Arrington at shophemi.com. Motor was installed at 55000 miles. At 65000 mark i had builder Bill put his Conqueror Series Transmission paramountperformanceproducts.com along with his heavy duty cooler with fan and his built transfer case and a 2800 stall torque converter. None of these upgrades were due to stock failures. Exhaust is 1 7/8" OBX longtube headers powdercoated black with Kooks cats and 3" Magnaflow catback. Jeep has only been to the drag strip once since the motor and drive-train upgrade 7.73 @ 89mph. Also the rims are black chrome from calchrome.com with new Falken tires. The whole interior has weather tech floor mats and a custom billet 426 stroker SRT8 badge. Engine and transmission installation was preformed by Tommy Pikes Customs tommypikecustoms.com here in Greenville, SC. I've never had one issue with this build whatsoever I am only selling because its time for a new chapter. Serious inquiries only please!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
What's the present mileage on the odometer?

·
Super Moderator
11,041 Posts
@clint.gillingham, please use pm system to negotiate. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks! The Pistons are 10:1 and was told that the CNC 6.4 heads would lower it a touch just not sure exactly. Engine was dynoed at 650hp but I have never had it on the rollers bc it's satisfyingly quick 😁

1 - 20 of 20 Posts