Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2007 GSX-R 750 up for sale or willing to trade for performance parts equal to asking price. I am the only owner of this bike and bought it new paid cash at the time 10,500.00. The bike has 5692 miles on it, reason for selling is I can not ride the bike any more to my traumatic brain injury. The bike has some minor cosmetic flaws, dropped it yrs ago while going through an intersection making a left turn at 15 mph. I repainted the fairings and had it checked for any mechanical problems, came back just fine. A new set of fairings can be bought for 400.00 and it would be flawless. Asking price is $5000.00 which for a 2007 with less than 6k on it and it being 750 makes them one of the most wanted bikes. 2007 is the first year they put the slipper clutch in them and trust me it makes the twisties a lot more fun and safe. Shipping is available for to your door with 15000.00 of insurance on it for $600-$800 depending on where you are. Would trade for engine performance part to put into my jeep like headers, heads, cam, throttle bodies. However you would have to have more than just one of these as I'm looking to get everything in one shot to build my jeep up.
Any questions you got feel free to call or pm me
Chris 910 546 1680
Located in quantico, VA

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts