Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2007 Jeep SRT8 WK1 - Black
62,000 miles (will increase as I drive it often)

Paint/Exterior: Recently paint corrected and ceramic coated by me; it's in excellent shape. Only defects are some typical chips on the hood and some rash on the rear lower doors from the tires slinging rocks. From more than 5' away it's really not even noticeable. Window trim wrapped in satin black. Front and rear trim wrapped in CF vinyl. Side moldings blacked out using HyperDip. Very dark tint everywhere except windshield.

Interior: Excellent condition, back seats look like they have never been sit it. Fronts seats are in excellent shape with no rips or significant wear. Brand new SRT8 floormats. I have carbon fiber wrapped all of the aluminum trim. Nice Sony head unit with Apple/Android play.

Lighting: Smoked headlights with very bright LED low beams; LED fogs and smoked tails (painted with VHT NightShades, 6 coats of clear, cut and buffed by me)

Wheels/Tires: Recently powder coated the wheels in gloss black, they are in excellent shape. Tires are 2017 vintage Goodyear's and have plenty of tread left.

Engine: Runs great. Only mods are Volant intake, 180 stat, and Predator with Diablotoona custom tune.

Exhaust: Muffler delete and 5" stainless tips which look great. Car is pretty loud but not obnoxious. Car recently had new cats and O2 sensors put in.

Brakes: Newish Brembo calipers (black) and Powerstop Z26 pads.

Undercarriage: Very clean with only minor surface rust.

Moving and lack of space for extra vehicles has me leaning towards selling. Asking $28,500 but will entertain offers. Truck is located in northern NJ.

More pics here: Jeep SRT8

Email or DM me for more info/pics. [email protected]

Reactions: Srt-Life

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1 - 3 of 3 Posts