Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

Up for sale is my 2007 black Jeep SRT8. It has 37,XXX miles and the Arrington 440 was intalled at just under 30,000 so it has around 7,000 miles on it. Vehicle is completely loaded, nav, rear seat DVD, heated seats, everything you could get on an 07. Ton of mods and I will probably forget a few. Just wanted to get it on here before the snow flies up here in Michigan and it would be time to put her away. Also, want to give folks time to come and test drive it because it is an absolute beast. Sub 11.5 quarter mile times and there is still plenty of room for some tweaking. Here are the list of mods. Also have nearly all of the stock parts as well. Why spend $65,000 on a new one when you can watch one in your rear view for about half the price. Love the Jeep and will hate to see it go but I know someone will absolutely love this rig.

SOLD

Arrington 440
PWR Street/Strip Heads
ATI 13% underdrive pulley
Peformance Industries 3200 Stall Converter
PWR Custom Cam (239/251 587/587 115LSA 112ICL)
Arrington 100 mm throttle body
American Racing Long tube headers
BWoody 4" Short Ram CAI
Wilson Intake Manifold
180 degree Tstat
R1 Drilled and Slotted rotors
Aeroforce Gauges (2 gauge pod pillar w/wideband)
BT Catch Can
BT Valve Covers
Eibach Springs
BWoody Links
Stage 6 rear adjustable shocks
Stage 6 Ram Air "headlight delete intake"
Magnaflow Exhaust
Paramount Performance Stage 2 Valve Body Upgrade
Paramount Upgraded Flex Plate
Electronic Exhaust Cutouts
Projector Headlights
Carbon Fiber Rear Step and Front Bumber Strip
Custom Airbrush Work under the hood
Diablo Predator
Stock Wheels - Chromed with VRED 275/315 combo (less than 500 miles)

Just about everything except the exhaust tips has been blacked out and debadged. 440 was installed by Michigan Hemi Performance. Wilson intake and all tuning done by Tim at Mr. Norms Garage in Machesney Park, IL.

Jeep is extremely clean and has been very well maintained. Driven a few times in the winter the first year until some idiot backed up into me (only front bumper damage as it will probably come up on Carfax). I will post some more pics once the weather clears and I have a chance to get it washed. $34,500 OBO (located in Grand Haven MI). Serious inquiries/buyers only. Pleae PM me or email me at [email protected] if interested.

Thanks,
Eric

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
Damn Eric I hate to see this man. Good luck with your sale.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn Eric I hate to see this man. Good luck with your sale.
It's kinda like that dog that you love but don't ever have the time to spend with. It makes it easier as I put it away in the winter so I don't think about it. But when summer hits and I am really just driving back and forth to work with it and rarely have time to get to the track and tweak things due to travel for work it gets a little disheartening. I know someone will have a lot more fun with it than I am, hopefully someone that can drive her year round! I will still be on the forum for sure and maybe things will calm down for me in a year or two and hopefully they will be tweaking the new ones by then.

·
Premium Member
17,140 Posts
Damn dude.... sad to see it go. You ever get a chance to run it with the intake on it?:D

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
More pictures.......

Here are a few more pics:

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If tim barth tuned it, most definitely on point. One of the best tuners in the business. Hate to ask, but what is the mpg in city and highway?

Any dyno numbers?
Actually, it gets better mileage than it did stock. It gets 16.5-17 on the higway and 14 around town.

Dyno numbers 517 RWHP and 487 RWTQ

As I said, it has a mild tune since it is my DD but there is room for a lot more aggressive tune.

·
RIP Chuck G.
6,339 Posts
I can vouch for the care that has been given this Jeep. Eric and I have the 440 in common
just not the way it was taken care of.(Mine being beaten) his babied!!
Good luck with the sale, someone will be lucky for sure!!

·
Registered
8,243 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Premium Member
3,325 Posts
We will honor the sale of the jeep by supporting the heads that are on the vehicle in the event that they need to be serviced. Good luck with the sale.

·
Premium Lurker
4,232 Posts
:bump:

Good luck with the 'sail' Eric! Definitely a head turner you've got there. Andy stepping in with his offer only sweetens the pot. Hope she goes to a good home!

·
Registered
11,237 Posts
Got a sound clip of this monster Idling , curious how the LT + Mgnaflow sounds .
Thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
Well looks like I just bought this one for my wife. She will be the proud new owner on sunday, when we pick it up! That makes it two jeep srt8 buys in just over 2 months.(I think im addicted) Can't wait to see the twin turbo build that Chris Hull and the boys are building for me in New York! On my way to Atco to watch all the fun this week. Thanks Eric,see you on Sunday.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sold

SOLD

Enjoy it Jerry, but we both know your butt will be in that seat just as much as hers!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.