Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well life seems to be taking me in a different direction and its time to part ways with my Jeep. I'm the 2nd owner of this Jeep and it only has 55k original miles on it. Clean Carfax and title is in hand. I haven't had time over the last few years to enjoy this Jeep so it's time for someone else to have her.
This Jeep needs absolutely nothing and is ready to play....tons of quality upgrades done by the professionals!!!
All mods were done/installed by Demon Performance in 2017 and Skip and Nate know this Jeep very well. Skip states its one of the cleanest WK1's he has seen!!
All modifications are listed below and they have less than 1,800 miles on them......that's NOT a typo....less than 1800 miles!! Jeep never leaves the garage....unfortunately.

Demon/TKM Fully Forged 371....I have specs of the build if you need them
Demon Performance Single Turbo Kit--76mm Gen 2 Precision Ball Bearing Turbo with Tial wastegate and blow off valve
Paramount Performance Stage 3 Transmission with Dominator Torque Converter
Demon Performance Return Style Fuel System--Level 2 w/ Demon Fuel Rails
Stage6/QA1 Adjustable Rear Shocks
Eibach Pro Lowering Springs
1 7/8 Stainless Works Headers with mid-pipe
Electronic Cut-out
Corsa Exhaust w/ 5" tips
HemiTuner TCM
Profec Electronic Boost Controller
Stage6 2-step
Upgraded brakes....Rotors and pads
AEM Boost and AEM air/fuel gauges
Paramedic Hood (Fiberglass w/ a black carbon fiber wrap....been meaning to paint match to silver but never got around to it) Still have original hood with no damage
Dyno tuned by Joel aka JerseyBoy
Made 863whp at 16.5 psi....it is tuned to 20 psi on race gas
I drive around town on low boost of 12 psi

I think this completes the list of mods.....the Jeep is a beast and extremely reliable and a ton of fun to drive!! Everything works as it should....cold A/C, factory entertainment, etc. Leather has no rips or tears and exterior paint shines like new! It's a great Jeep that needs nothing.....ready for street/strip or just daily driving with the occasional full throttle pull to embarrass just about anything on the road. All miles on the new motor and mods are street use. It has been on the strip a couple of times with the Demon guys while they were testing it but when it came home.....it just sat....didn't have much time to play.

A ton of vehicle for the money.....asking $38,000 or best offer.
Pics are on the way!!

Located in Upstate SC
864-247-1358
Joel

·
Registered
272 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey! Yeah I do have a time slip or two around but I need to locate them. I do recall that it ran a best of 10.4 at 137 mph.....this was on street tires and spinning a good bit. 1/8 of a mile mph was right at 110 and with a 1/4 mile trap of over 137.....it definitely has high 9's in it.....just need to me able to get a good launch and 60ft. Good sticky tires would certainly help. I'll post slip shortly. Let me know if you have any other questions!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Duh, sorry 06.. i got caught up reading all about it and was like. I didnt see the year. Its in the title😞
no sweat!! Yes it’s an 06...has a custom turbo cam and the heads are stock. Jeep is actually at Demon Performance now for new fluids and a tune up so it can be sold without any issues to whomever buys it

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump! Price drop to 36k or best offer! Would be willing to look at possible trades if you have something sporty...would love a manual transmission as well but would look at anything you have

Joel

1 - 8 of 8 Posts