Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, my dad is looking to downsize, he doesn't need all the cargo space any more or the attention (heads go on a swivel with this thing :cool:), so he's selling his hummer. Very clean vehicle, almost entirely hwy miles, only driven once or twice in the winter. Smooth vehicle with no issues and is owned outright. The truck has never been taken off-road, it's a dedicated pavement pounder :D

The tires/wheels that are on it are 35x12.5-20 DC radials on chrome Incubus wheels, they are pretty quiet on the hwy for an aggressive tire. They help make it handle a bit tighter with the larger wheel too. Not SRT8 good :rolleyes: , but still surprisingly well for a 6,600 lb suv. ;) Approx 80% tread remaining.
We also have the stock wheels/tires which have very few (if any) miles (approx 90% tread). We are the second owner and don't know exactly how many miles on the originals. I can get pics of the stock tires if anyone is interested.

Some details:

2006 Black Hummer H2
~38,xxx miles
6.0L V8 (325 hp, 365 ft-lbs)
Swing out tire carrier with hitch (more interior cargo space)
Front windows tinted to match rears
Tan leather interior

This truck is pretty much bone stock except for the tint and wheels. If anyone has any questions, feel free to post or PM me, I usually check the forum daily.

Regarding location, the vehicle is in northern MI right now but my parents go back and forth to both Chicago and Florida on a fairly regular basis. If you are along the way we might be able to arrange a meet up, just let me know. The vehicle is garaged right now and will

Asking price is $37,500

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Weekend BTT!

I might be able to get additional pictures later in the week if anyone is interested...

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump!

Anyone looking for something with more room?

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump!

Going to be dropped off at a dealer soon if no one bites...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.